Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Same blogger, new blog...

I had to stop contributing to this blog because I felt I just didn't have time.

Then I had my review at work. The boss asked me to start a blog about my experiences as a reporter for www.YourHub.com in Douglas County, Colorado.

I try to get poetry in when I can.

...You can comment and rate any blog, picture, story, etc. at www.YourHub.com once you register as a user. I hope you'll have fun checking out the site, registered or not!

This is my tenth blog entry, and it DOES have a lot to do with poetry, so I hope you'll check it out.

3 Comments:

At 2/08/2006 12:19 PM, Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I'll check it out --

 
At 2/13/2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Dan C said...

Tabitha, it's good to hear that you're doing well--and doing what you love! I know the name probably doesn't ring a bell, but we knew each other in another life...Dragonfly and Apollo, as the story went.

Your poetry continues to inspire and paint the reader a picture...I hope you never lose your passion for it.

Take care, old friend!

 
At 2/15/2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Pat Paulk said...

Love your poetry!! A real talent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home