Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seventy-eight texts, two new words a day, one year

A lovely fellow named John Ballantrae caught this ol' blog of mine thanks to Google Alerts. He went above and beyond and contacted Nic Nac Nook to send me a very thoughtful message and I am excited to make friends with him soon.

Hello again, John. I promise to write you in a week, if I can't manage earlier. Quite looking forward to your blog.

It's very flattering that John went out of his way to contact me and he just started a new Tarot blog that sounds very interesting. I encourage you to check it out.

I've also begun a new blog, that I think word lovers and Tarot enthusiasts will enjoy. I'll be reading 78 texts in one year, sharing two new words, five days a week. Please let my blog Two of Words explain.

Thanks for the read.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3/20/2010 1:39 PM, Blogger Tabitha Dial said...

Wow. It's a mystery ... wrapped in enigma ... with a riddle-chocolate center.

Hi.

 
At 3/30/2010 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7/07/2010 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that case I'd like to follow John's example.

I found your work through 4and20.com and enjoyed 'Permanent' a lot. I've linked you to my blog www.recessiondodgetovictory.wordpress.com where I've started writing up some poems.

I hope to read even more of your work here.

Kind regards,

- Shaheen Savarnejad

 
At 9/03/2010 1:05 AM, Blogger Tabitha Dial said...

Thank you, Shaheen! I'm excited to visit your blog and appreciate your comment. My active blog right now is http://twoofwords.wordpress.com/

Many thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home