Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Who's afraid of Santa Claus?

Who's afraid of Santa Claus? (Just Now)
I w
I was at the local library to get photos of Santa this week. It was a lot of fun and I learned new facts about his reindeer and his elves.

Can you guess what reindeer need to fly? You can find out by reading my blog, here: http://denver.yourhub.com/PARKER/Blogs/Family-Community/Community/Blog~157358.aspx

That day was awfully cool. After I saw Santa, I wanted to get some more library photos -- they're doing a silent auction to raise funds for themselves, for the town's cultural center and for the local artists guild. I was really very lucky. One artist has donated 42 pieces for the auction and he was hanging his paintings while I was there, so I got photos of him hanging them and I interviewed him.

I'm working on that blog and hope to have it up later today.

I'm looking forward to the end result.

Thanks for the read.
as at the local library to get photos of Santa this week. It was a lot of fun and I learned new facts about his reindeer and his elves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home