Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter never fluffed my cloak, if you know what I mean ...

I have a confession to make.

I've never really cared for Harry, but I am a huge fan of the books. I've enjoyed reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and have stopped at chapter 32 to resist giving away too much of the book and to write a review, available here:

I am hoping to break my record number of hits with this blog entry and hope you will help me out by following this link and sharing it with others through e-mail ... I have posted it to Digg and Newsvine already.

Ah, the power of the Internet in all of our hands!

Let me know if there are any blogs you would like me to pass along to my friends, too.

Thanks for the read and are you a little miffed at that particular scene between Ron and Hermione? You know, that inevitable matter of their first kiss ...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 7/23/2007 7:23 PM, Blogger William McCabe said...

Just noticed that you finally were able to update your blog with a review on harry potter. I noticed that your link doesnt let you click on it and you have to instead copy and paste it into the web browser.

I thought this tutorial would come in handy for you: How to use links

Hope all is well, Bill

 
At 7/24/2007 6:53 AM, Blogger Tabitha Dial said...

Thanks, Bill. I noticed that after I posted it and thought I had fixed it, but must not have properly republished it. Ah, how haste makes waste ...

And my primary blog, to be clear, is at YourHub.com. I am updating that almost weekly and when I have blogs I would like more traffic for, then I tend to come here to share them ...

 
At 9/11/2014 3:16 PM, Anonymous -blessed holy socks said...

Meet me in Seventh-Heaven, girl, and there'll be a mega-gobba-schtuff for you to write about for the length and breadth of eternity...

Not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw… Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like for us if ya believe: meet this ultra-bombastic, ex-mortal-Upstairs for the most extra-blatant-and-groovy, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué, eternal-warp-drive you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-rrrock’nNsmmmokin’-hot-deal. YES! For God, anything and everything and more! is possible!! Meet me Upstairs. Cya soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home