Monday, April 24, 2006

Hail last night... that was my sign!!!

My sign that I've neglected my blog here. Ok, so it's really just set up to let people know what I've spent my time blogging on at YourHub.com. But just the same!!!

It's the last Monday in April. So I'm finished with creating a new poetry prompt each Monday. I hope you'll have a little time to play Poetry Poker, to let an acrostic enhance your creativity, to find out if a letter can be a poem and to enjoy the creativity that can come from writing a Poetic “mistake” known as the lune (it’s an easier variation of the haiku). Finally, have you ever wanted to write how your mood is like a red, red rose?



I've also visited the driving range for the first time. Tomorrow I'll be swinging the clubs again, elsewhere.

Thanks for the read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home