Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New blogs for National Poetry Month

I can't help it! Every day is Poetry Day for me, so I've started off National Poetry Month early at YourHub.com, in my blog there.

I have started posting poetry prompts in my Monday entries. I will continue to do so every Monday in April. Please check out my Poetry Poker game and poetry prompt, ready for your amusement now!

I also have posted some pictures of the new Denver Poet Laureate. Along with those pictures, you can also find a link to an April Fool's Day poem and more on my blog from Friday.

Thanks for the read!

2 Comments:

At 3/28/2006 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with your YourHub blog is that it hasn't got an rss-feed. A blog without a feed is like an electric guitar without an amplifier. ;)

 
At 3/31/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Tabitha Dial said...

I agree that's stupid. Hopefully the Powers That Be are working on it-- we've asked them to!!! Thanks for visiting! LOVE YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home